Looking for a team talk or workshop? I’ve got you!
I get that students sit in class several hours a day and that one more presentation might just feel like too much.
Lecture is often boring. I get that.
I get that athletes are doers.
It’s nice to hear the info, but that application is the game changer. I get that.
I get that the field of sport psychology is super interesting and that developing your mental mindset should be too.
It’s important to have tangible take-aways.
Because I get it, my team talks and workshops are:
- a positive environment where sharing is encouraged as comfort level allows.
- engaging and fun. We may watch a quick video or play a brief game to demonstrate a mindset concept.
- interactive and applicable. We’ll begin to develop a personal mental game plan for your sport & position.
Athletes will leave my team talks & workshops with techniques they can implement immediately to improve their game.
- Teams/Position Groups/Captains
- Select High School Student Athletes
- Incoming College Freshman Parent Groups
- Student Athlete Support Teams
- Athletic Trainers
- Counseling Professionals
Types of Presentations for team talks or workshops:
- Seminars – 90 min to 3 hours
- Workshops – half-day, full-day, multi-day trainings
- Breakout sessions
- Conference keynotes
- On or off the field presentations.
- Off the field presentations may take place in a conference room, classroom, or student athlete center.
- Base out of Georgia
- Online via Zoom
- Available for select travel engagements
Want to discuss booking a team talk or workshop for your team? Contact me.